How Black Coffee Benefits for Weight Loss?
- Black coffee contains a compound called chlorogenic acid which plays an important role in weight loss. When you drink black coffee after a meal, the chlorogenic acid present in it slows down the production of glucose in the body. At the same time, the production of new fat cells is reduced. Along with chlorogenic acid, black coffee also contains anti-oxidants which also play an important role in weight loss.
- The caffeine in black coffee promotes metabolic activity and boosts the energy level which in turn curbs hunger. A cup of black coffee without any added ingredient contains around 3 calories and it is also known as a calorie-free drink.
- Black Coffee can help you burn more calories as it keeps you active by stimulating the metabolic activity. Drinking black coffee before your workout will help you burn more calories.
- Drinking black coffee reduces high water retention due to frequent urination and thereby help in shedding the extra pounds.
- Black coffee helps in reducing weight in two ways. First, it reduces water retention and fluid accumulation in the body and second, by burning more calories.
It is advised to drink 2 cups of black coffee per day. If consumed in an excess black coffee can cause hypertension. So shed those extra pounds and look amazing. Feel free to share with us your experience and help others to benefit from it.