Lipton Green Tea For Weight Loss
Lipton green tea is pure, simple, light, and tasty. It is made from the choicest leaves in the world. There are many types of Lipton green tea, such as 100% natural green tea mint, cranberry, lemon ginseng, pomegranate, decaffeinated honey lemon, passionfruit, and jasmine. Lately, Lipton has come out with flavored tea bags such as Mint Burst, Lemon Zest, Tulsi Natural, and Honey Lemon. These are available in packs of 10, 25, and 100 tea bags.
Though all of these variants are good and efficient, we will discuss the basic Lipton green tea in this article. Lipton green tea provides flavonoids to our body, which promotes weight loss. One cup of Lipton green tea provides 150 mg of flavonoids. It has 0 g carbohydrates, 0 mg sodium, and 0 g fat in it, though it can provide 35 mg of caffeine per serving. Caffeine causes thermogenesis and promotes fat oxidation. Therefore, it is evident that green tea can help with weight loss.
How efficient is Lipton Green Tea for Weight Loss?
- Lipton Green Tea is made from 100% natural leaves. This means there are no chemically-treated elements in it, thus making it safe to be incorporated in your daily routine.
- Lipton green tea is rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a catechin that is found in green tea. It helps your body to burn fat and improves your body’s insulin sensitivity.
- Consuming 2 to 4 cups of Lipton green tea in a day is safe and aids in quick weight loss.
- Lipton Green Tea is considered as an antioxidant powerhouse. So, it tends to prevent the conversion of energy or ingested calories into fat. This prevents fat storage and its production in our body, which leads to quick and stable weight loss.
- There are also a few natural relaxants present in it that help you to fight stress and boost your metabolism. This supports weight loss as stress can lead to weight gain.
So, these are some benefits of drinking Lipton green tea for weight loss.
How to Prepare Lipton Green Tea
Lipton Green Tea can be prepared in 2 ways: use loose leaves or tea bags. Here’s how you can prepare it.
Green Tea With Lipton Loose Tea Leaves
- 1 teaspoon loose Lipton green tea leaves
- 1 cup of water
- Tea Infuser
How to Prepare
Heat 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Remove from the flame as soon as it starts boiling. Pour the water into the tea infuser or a teapot. Add loose Lipton green tea into the tea infuser or teapot. Infuse it for 3-5 minutes. Strain the green tea into a cup and drink.
Green Tea With Lipton Green Tea Bag
- 1 Lipton green tea bag
- 1 cup of water
- Tea Infuser
How To Prepare
Heat the water in a saucepan. Remove from the flame as soon as it starts boiling. Pour the water into the tea infuser or a teapot. Add a Lipton green tea bag into the tea infuser or teapot. Infuse it for 3-5 minutes. Squeeze the green tea bag and you may keep it for a second dip. Pour the green tea into a cup and drink it!
Tips and Warnings Regarding Lipton Green Tea
- Try to drink at least 2 – 4 cups of Lipton green tea per day.
- If your daily routine includes a workout session or you go to the gym, try to enjoy a cup of Lipton green tea 1 hour before your workout session.
- Mornings and evenings are the best times to drink this delicious beverage.
- If you are daily drinking green tea to lose weight, you should avoid eating high fat, overly processed, or high sugar foods.
Take Home Message
Green tea is remarkably healthy and has several health benefits apart from weight loss. And if you want to use a well-known brand that is not only effective but also cost-effective, you must choose Lipton green tea. So, buy your pack of Lipton green tea today from a supermarket or local grocery shop or online and start living a disease-free life. Cheers!